Smithsonian Says: Genetics Proves Evolution Is True

Smithsonian: Evolution Fails | See All The Videos. Go to the: 30 Second Video Menu

download video

The Smithsonian "Proves Evolution" Using "Evidence" Accepted As Myth in 2007

We go to the Smithsonian's Human Origins web site to examine their evidence that "proves" evolution is true. What did we find?

Smithsonian Web Page


The Smithsonian claims genetics proves evolution actually happened. Chimpanzee and human DNA was compared and found to be about 1.2% different. See! Evolution is true. We are genetically nearly the same as chimpanzees!

First: It seems they left out some important information. Humans and chimpnazees supposedly came from a common ancestor no more than 3 million years ago (max). Given that we know the mutation rate, and based on the evolutionary assumption of a common ancestor, the present difference in DNA from random mutations has to be in the range of 1%. Factoring in the fact that individuals, humans for example, have an average of 0.1% differences among ourselves, that gives a total possible difference of 1.1%. That is essentially the same as the 1.2% difference claimed in the Smithsonian article. Others claim that measured difference between humans and chimps was 1.5%. But, that's Still close enough.

BUT... and this is major... as further testing was done it was found that the actual difference is in the range of 15%. Humans and chimps are only 85% similar! That means that it is impossible for humans and chimpanzees to have evolved from a common ancestor in the past three million years. Our DNA is too dissimilar. The claim that human/chipmanzee DNA has been proven to be a false claim... AND THAT MEANS there is no proof... zero proof from human/chimp DNA supporting evolution. And that means the Smithsonian's claim is false.

What is truly sad is that the Smithsonian, the premier American Museum, is using a claim that has been accepted as a myth by secular science since 2007.

We have a Science Pastor 30 SECOND video that addresses human/chimpanzee DNA similarity.

Additional, More Detailed Information:

Human and Chimp DNA: Is It Really 98% Similar? (GA Article)

The following link is given to provide some historical perspective. This technical paper is from 2003. At that point it had been determined that the difference between human and chipmanzee DNA was in the range of 5%. As further research was done, that number continued to grow. -- Greater than 98% Chimp/human DNA similarity? Not any more.

Human-Chimp Similarities: Common Ancestry or Flawed Research? (ICR Acts & Facts)


hiding from God

You cannot hide anything from God, and you can't hide from God:

'Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?' declares the LORD 'Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?' declares the LORD. - Jeremiah 23:24

Imagine you have an SD card in your head that records every thought and dream. We record for a month and then rent a theater. All your friends are invited as we play that SD card on the big screen. How would you feel?

That's what God sees. He is disgusted and knows that because of your sin (those thoughts we all see on the big screen) you will never be with God. But God still loves you, and He made an incredible sacrifice for you. He died in your place.

You have a choice. Reject God... and get what you say you want... you'll spent eternity separated from God. And that means separated from EVERYTHING that is good. Think about that.

Or accept the gift God offers... trust that Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay the penalty you've earned (remember those thoughts on the SD card). Jesus paid your penalty in full. It is finished

There is no darkness or deep shadow Where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves. - Job 34:22