The following are recommended books, including short descriptions of each book. These books are recommended because they make the science understandable. They discuss scientific topics that can be very complex, in a way that is understandable for most people. And science shows, when looked at without bias, that evolution never happened and is, in fact, impossible.
- CONTESTED BONES - Christopher Rupe ans Dr. John Stanford - A thorough investigation, from primary sources, of the fossil evidence for human evolution. (369 pages)
- DINOSAUR CHALLENGES AND MYSTERIES - Michael J. Oard - How the Genesis flood makes sense of dinosaur evidence, including tracks, nests, eggs and scavenged bones. (174 pages)
The following books, while excellent on the topic of evolution, are written by scientists who do not necessarily fully believe the Bible. For example, they may not believe in a young earth and six day creation. Michael Behe, for example, believes the earth is billions of years old. Within his field of expertise, biochemistry, he is an expert. He follows the evidence wherever it leads and finds that it is obvious evolution is impossible. However, as is common in the scientific community, he relies on the "experts" in other fields, such as geology, who say the earth is billions of years old.
This is common (although not universal). Those who work in the field of biology, for example, see that evolution... based on their field of expertise... is impossible. So they assume the proof of evolution (including an old earth) can be found in other fields. Geologists see the evidence that supports a recent global flood, but since they "know" evolution is true based on what "experts" in other fields say, they assume there could not have been a global flood. And so it goes around in circles, with few willing to follow the evidence wherever it leads. The scientists who wrote the books listed below (and there are others) have followed the evidence in their field of expertise, seeking truth, and found the only possible conclusion supported by the evidence in their field, is that evolution is impossible.
- DARWIN DEVOLVES - Dr. Michael J. Behe - The truth of molecular biology shows evolution is impossible. (342 pages)
- DARWIN'S DOUBT - Stephen C. Meyer - The evidence that Darwin could not explain. (498 pages)
- THEISTIC EVOLUTION - Multiple Authors - A scientific, philosophical, and theological critique. (1005 pages)
- UNDENIABLE - Douglas Axe - Microbiology proves life is designed and evolution is impossible. (298 pages)
THE WIDE OR
Most people choose the wide road. It's the way everyone else is going. It's wide and it's an easy road, so it must be the right road. But it's the wrong way!
Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. - Matthew 7:13
The wide road, and wide gate is our choice based what feels good. But our feelings (our heart) are deceptive.
The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; - Jeremiah 17:9
Christianity... meaning belief in Jesus Christ... is not a blind faith driven by emotions. It is an informed faith, based on historical facts and truth.
The truth is that we are law breakers (sinners) in need of a Savior from the just wrath of God. That Savior is Jesus Christ.
Trusting Jesus is not the easy way. It is the narrow road, through a narrow gate, and it can be difficult at times. But it is the right way to go. And it is the only way to have eternal life in Christ Jesus.
Trust Jesus. Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved. - Acts 16:31